Tuesday 16 February 2016

OLAJUMOKE THE BREAD SELLER TURNED MODEL IS FACE OF PAYPORTE


Since the divine encounter of TY Bello and bread seller turned model Olajumoke Orisaguna, it's been one deal after the other. The latest is the modeling deal as face of PayPorte.
@payporte  -  We are glad to announce the signing of @Olajumoke__o (Bread Seller turned model) as "Face of PayPorte 2016".

We will be featuring Olajumoke on our billboard campaigns through the year 2016.
Most importantly, we will help Olajumoke complete her long abandoned education
On February 12, 2016  she was  featured on CNN.
"I never expected that this could ever happen to me. My friends have told me they saw me on TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so happy" She said with tears

No comments:

Post a Comment