Friday 15 November 2019

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr says NFF will not force him to choose NPFL players



“I never accept it to make a choice coming from the officials; my choice is the choice of sports arguments only, to take the best players.
“Unfortunately, we could not take more players from the local league because they did not play, so it was difficult for them to be fit.
“I know that some people cannot be happy about my choice but I can tell you it is my choice, it is always honest.
We are going to domesticate Gernot Rohr in Nigeria and domesticate him to our leagues, that’s just it,” the NFF boss said. 
He needs to move around, watch some of the league games. We are not saying take a player from here and bring him to the Super Eagles immediately.” 
Rohr’s contract with the Super Eagles ends in June 2020 but the NFF are expected to give the coach a new deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment