Wednesday 6 April 2016

FUNSHO ADEOLU CELEBRATES WIFE VICTORIA AT 40

Popular Nollywood actor Funsho Adeolu is full of emotions as his wife Victoria clocks 40.

He said  "Victoria is an embodiment of several great things. She's loving, romantic, kind, humorous, caring, supportive, enterprising, accommodating, understanding, a fantastic mom, great cook. I love her endlessly".

"Since I met and married her I have never had cause to regret. She gives me great joy. She's my greater half. She compliments me. Victoria  is inspires me a great deal, of course  she is my greatest critic too. "

To commemorate her birthday, Funsho is throwing an  exclusive birthday bash for her today at Koga Lounge, Ikeja, Lagos.

The exclusive party will have top notch Nollywood players, a few family and friends.

Funso said,," although we always enjoy our privacy more, we have to host this bash to celebrate my queen. As a matter of fact, I can't celebrate her enough ".

No comments:

Post a Comment