Thursday 2 October 2014

Jahborne Broke, Sells Jeep on OLX …Sue Blogger N250M for Revealing His Brokenness

Few days back, a blogger with the name dondumexblog published a story about Jahborne, putting up his jeep for sale on OLX. And in return, Jahborne, through his lawyer files lawsuit of N250M against him (Dondumex) for breaking the news.
Here is his story;
Trouble started when a story was posted on my blog, dondumex.com that Jahborne had put up his Dodge Nitro Jeep for sale on olx.com. How did I know?
I am starting a small business of reselling cars and I was on olx to find some cheap vehicles I could get buyers for when I spotted the ride, I knew I had seen the ride somewhere online and it belonged to a celeb (Jahborne), So I quickly searched and I saw a picture of the jeep Jahborne tweeted in 2013 when he had an accident and I checked the plate numbers and they matched. He claims I concocted the whole thing, do I know his house that I would go and take all those picture of the jeep?

Meanwhile, is Jahborne really broke? Source revealed that Jahborne, formerly a street hustler make his money from shady acts. His music obviously is gradually leaving him. He hardly performs in shows or releases any new work in a long period of time now. Pictures after this cut…




No comments:

Post a Comment